1. Can you introduce who’s on your team during your videos❤️I’m new and trying to figure out who’s who. (16:00)
2. I still haven’t seen David’s new routine on the App he demonstrated on January 25th. I had an email on January 6th the App had been updated but the App Store says last update was 7 months ago. Am I missing the Update and the new exercise? (16:50)
3. What is the best routine for beginners who want to lose weight and body fat? I just ordered my unit on Friday and am very excited for the changes I hope to accomplish. (18:18)
4. In relation to question #2 I have heard you say you only bounce 10 per day. Can a person do more than 1 10 minute session per day safely? (21:00)
5. Bouncing with a baby …. is it better to hold her up so her feet are on the mat or hold her in my arms and gently bounce? She will be 7 months on Monday (2/22) – is that too young to bounce? (22:58)
6. If a customer has specific problem area(s) and questions on how to rebound for that issue what is the best way to reach out for help? (25:07)
7. Should your body and legs be completely relaxed when doing baby bounce? Am I correct to say that if I choose to flex my leg muscles while doing baby bounce, I would get the extra benefit of building leg muscles and toning them at the same time? (25:50)
8. How many minutes a day do you need to jump to build lean muscle mass? Also, of all the people I have seen rebound or cellercise over the years, I have not seen anyone have the physical response that you have had? Why does it seem that only you have had amazing physical changes? (27:04)
9. This question is a popular one so I’ll ask it . Please talk some on menopause and how cellercising can help reduce our weight and tone up at this hard age, also hot flashes. (28:20)
10. Can you go over eye health and the cellerciser? (29:38)
11. Can you explain how long it took you to grow in height❤️
I measured myself at the start of my Cellerciser journey and I’ve shrunk almost 2 inches💔 I’d love to get that back❤️ (31:40)
12. When I cellercise the back of my legs are tight and I have to really stretch them out when I’m done. Why is that and overtime will it be more flexible? I have been cellercising for a while and still feel the tightness. (34:30)
13. I know someone with MS. Could a cellerciser be beneficial for them? (37:00)
14. Are there any exercises we can do for the lower spine just above the tailbone that is a bit twisted from a fall? (38:00)
15. What makes the Cellercise different? Explanation by Dave Hall (39:45)
16. Will Cellercising help with gout in the foot? (41:40)
17. Discussion about lymphatic system (45:56)
18. What is Dave’s diet like? (51:02)
Before beginning any exercise routine, you should consult with your Doctor. The Cellerciser helps expose weaknesses, so if you feel pain or discomfort while using the Cellerciser, consult with your Doctor. Your Doctor may also give Dave Hall a call for various Cellercise techniques that they may consider. You may also give Dave Hall a call and he can share with you techniques that you can consult with your Doctor on. The DVD, “Cellercise…the Ultimate Exercise!” personal trainer section may also be referenced by your Doctor. Dave Hall has 30 years experience working with doctors and health practitioners and is happy to consult with yours. We want you to have a growing and healthful experience.
#cellercise # cellerciser #rebounder
NEW Rebounding Workout App!
Download the NEW Mr. Rebounder App for Android devices here!
Download the NEW Mr. Rebounder App for Apple devices here!