– A friend toe the ACL, LCL, and MCL ligaments plus cartilage and meniscus around her knee. Her doctor feels that two ligaments have healed but recommends surgery for the third. Any thoughts on using the Cellerciser to help this heal, possibly without surgery? (10:55)
– Can using the Cellerciser, help with the carotid artery? Can it help with plaque or make the flow better? (13:00)
– Can Cellercising help with neuropathy? (14:20)
– Could you please talk about the issues you had overcome with your back? (15:50)
– I’ve been struggling with a constant muscle tightmess that runs from my oblique just under my rib cage over the top of my hip bone and sometimes the tightness wraps around to my lower spine. Any thoughts? (19:05)
– Techniques for back (21:00)
– Chemo left m hubby with some neuropathy issues. (24:40)
– For someone who cannot stand due to a leg injury, how long would you recommend doing the sit and bounce as a workout? (25:26)
– Does Dave eat animal products? (26:30)
– Can you demonstrate isometrics? (28:10)
– About Cellercise (29:30)
Before beginning any exercise routine, you should consult with your Doctor. The Cellerciser helps expose weaknesses, so if you feel pain or discomfort while using the Cellerciser, consult with your Doctor. Your Doctor may also give Dave Hall a call for various Cellercise techniques that they may consider. You may also give Dave Hall a call and he can share with you techniques that you can consult with your Doctor on. The DVD, “Cellercise…the Ultimate Exercise!” personal trainer section may also be referenced by your Doctor. Dave Hall has 30 years experience working with doctors and health practitioners and is happy to consult with yours. We want you to have a growing and healthful experience.
#cellercise #cellerciser #rebounder
NEW Rebounding Workout App!
Download the NEW Mr. Rebounder App for Android devices here!
Download the NEW Mr. Rebounder App for Apple devices here!