NEW Rebounding Workout App!
Download the NEW Mr. Rebounder App for Android devices here!
Download the NEW Mr. Rebounder App for Apple devices here!
• For optical weight loss, is there a minimum time one should rebound daily? (2:05)
• What is best rebounding for micro circulations? For peripheral neuropathy? For type 2 diabetes, lymphatic drainage? prostate? bladder? Do you fine tune for specific conditions or just treat generally? (6:10)
• What is the best way to flatten belly below waist? Sit bouncing? (8:00)
• I woke up with a knot feeling under my shoulder blade. Any stretches or exercise I could do while bouncing to help work it out? (8:35)
• Can half of the Cellerciser be elevated (like 4 inches), to simulate uphill and downhill walking (for walking-in-place/stepping/marching)? If so, would it harm the frame/legs/shoe caps? (13:25)
• Has anyone noticed if Cellercising has affected their cardiovascular health? One of my goals is to improve my physical endurance and be in better shape as I started to play floor hockey last year (season ended early because of COVID) and I felt out of shape as you have to run a fair amount and I found it hard to improve in terms of how long I could run. I was already aware I was out of shape so this is something I want to improve because I have a fairly sedentary lifestyle. (15:55)
• I am 68 and an avid tennis player…just got over rotator cuff surgery and was back on court in 4 months…now to my dismay, I have a torn meniscus. I’m still playing tennis with the help of a cortisone shot but surgery looks like it is on the horizon. My question is, will using the Cellerciser be ok if I wear a sleeve on my knee. I can’t imagine it would make it any worse then running around on a tennis court. Any advise would be greatly appreciated. (21:13)
• Shoulders (24:30)
• Build-up knee (27:30)
• What kind of bouncing while seated can it be detrimental to the coccyx or the back nerves? (28:20)
• Can swelling happen in the hip and thighs? Asking for my mom. She’s been doing about 5 min a day and having swelling and also muscle aches. I told her it might be lymphatic. (30:08)
• Are there specific exercises for someone who has a a herniated cervical disk ? (31:32)
• Focus on your journey (32:45)
Before beginning any exercise routine, you should consult with your Doctor. The Cellerciser helps expose weaknesses, so if you feel pain or discomfort while using the Cellerciser, consult with your Doctor. Your Doctor may also give Dave Hall a call for various Cellercise techniques that they may consider. You may also give Dave Hall a call and he can share with you techniques that you can consult with your Doctor on. The DVD, “Cellercise…the Ultimate Exercise!” personal trainer section may also be referenced by your Doctor. Dave Hall has 30 years experience working with doctors and health practitioners and is happy to consult with yours. We want you to have a growing and healthful experience.