– Feet Issues (8:45)
– I have pain on the tops of both feet. What can I do for this? (10:52)
– Problems with veins in legs as well as restless legs. (13:33)
– Hand and grip strength. Carpal Tunnel (16:35)
– As a beginner, is it normal to have cramping in calves and feet when jumping? (19:13)
– If you have good balance, is the balance bar necessary? Is it for particular exercises? (20:19)
– Is it common to notice changes on one side of the body before the other side? (21:13)
– Demonstration to help reduce stress (23:30)
Before beginning any exercise routine, you should consult with your Doctor. The Cellerciser helps expose weaknesses, so if you feel pain or discomfort while using the Cellerciser, consult with your Doctor. Your Doctor may also give Dave Hall a call for various Cellercise techniques that they may consider. You may also give Dave Hall a call and he can share with you techniques that you can consult with your Doctor on. The DVD, “Cellercise…the Ultimate Exercise!” personal trainer section may also be referenced by your Doctor. Dave Hall has 30 years experience working with doctors and health practitioners and is happy to consult with yours. We want you to have a growing and healthful experience.
#cellercise # cellerciser #rebounder
NEW Rebounding Workout App!
Download the NEW Mr. Rebounder App for Android devices here!
Download the NEW Mr. Rebounder App for Apple devices here!